Monday, October 12, 2009

Increasing Intimacy Principles

1. Show affection when ending a day's events--i.e. kiss when leaving for work, hug before going to sleep.

2. Provide your mate w/love and acceptance by at least once a day really listening to their stories & life view.

3. Shake up the relationship. Boredom fuels conflict. Take your mate on an unusual, out of the ordinary date.

4. Look for small things that are going right, what your partner is doing right, and give positive feedback.

5. Greet your mate w/affection upon waking and when returning from work.

If you would like to increase the intimacy in your relationship, you can reach me at 512-795-0402. I am located at 4131 Spicewood Springs, Austin, Texas, 78759

3 comments:

alom_doank said...

nice and very informative blog friends!thanks!

Anonymous said...

These are sure great reminders!

Elizabeth Hoisington said...

Yes, and I am finding, that the ability for me to be intimate with others, is directly a reflection of my relationship with myself. The more loving/intimate I am with Self, the more I can be intimate with others. My external world is a reflection of my internal world.

Thanks,
Elizabeth Hoisington
movingtowardsgrace.com